Youth basketball returns for another exciting season at Kingswood!
Register starting September 1.
Questions? Email email@example.com
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
League placement is based on each child’s AGE on September 1st:
- 5 & 6 Year Olds
- 7 & 8 Year Olds
- 9 & 10 Year Old boys and girls
- 11 & 12 Year Old boys and girls
- 13 & 14 Year Old boys and girls
- 15 & 16 Year Old boys and girls
- 17 & 18 Year Old boys and girls
* All leagues play in the Metro Dunwoody League
* Enter as a team or individually
* All levels of play subject to minimum registration levels and coach availability (adult coach required)
* NO SCHOOL PLAYERS OR AAU TEAMS ALLOWED
- $195 (includes jersey) during September. Registration in October is $215.
- 10% discount applied to orders when registering multiple children
Dates to remember
|Registration||September 1 – 30 (early registration)|
October 1 – 31 (late registration)
|Evaluations if necessary||Saturday, November 5|
|Practices begin||Thursday–Saturday, November 10-12|
|Games begin||Saturday, December 3|
|No games||Week of November 20|
December 23 – January 1
|Last game||January 28, 2023|
|Playoffs (select age groups)||Week after final game|
Evaluations will be held for all players depending on registration count. Players must be evaluated to ensure that teams are as balanced as possible. Those volunteering to coach are encouraged to attend evaluations for their own assessment of players for their age group in which they are volunteering. Outside coaches will conduct the evaluations, to ensure fairness and balance.
Practices will be held one night a week and on Saturdays until season begins. Weekday practice nights are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Practices will begin the week of November 7, 2022.
Most games will be played on Saturdays. Games will be played in local church gyms within the area. Games will begin in early December and regular season games end late January followed by playoffs.
Friend request policy
Parents are strongly encouraged to volunteer, as each each team is allowed a head coach and an assistant coach, which will pair their children together. Siblings are guaranteed to be placed on the same team unless otherwise noted.
Friend requests will be collected after registration this year. An email will be sent in October to confirm registration status and obtain additional information.
To sign up to coach, please check the appropriate option when registering your child. Information will be sent to all coach volunteers regarding mandatory Safe Sanctuary training and selection of teams, which will take place on on a date TBD.